Welcome to the joannerozalin.com website Terms and Conditions for use. These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this website at www.joannerozalin.com. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
1.1 We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new Terms and Conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
2. ORDERING FROM US
2.1 To place an order you are required to follow our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
2.3 We may refuse to accept an order:
(a) where goods are not available;
(b) where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
(c) if we suspect the transaction is fraudulent;
(d) if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
(e) if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
3.1 All prices listed are in addition to VAT. The VAT amount will be visible in your shopping basket. However, please be advised that the VAT rate may change in the near future.
3.2 Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
3.3 Our prices are reviewed periodically.
4. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
This Clause forms part of our Money Back Guarantee:
4.1 If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intention to return your item(s);
(c) returns must be received within 14 days of receipt (Important Note: see also Clause 4.4);
(d) if you are not certain about which colour to select, please upload a clear image on our Contact Form (or send us an email with a clear image attached) and one of our team will confirm your colour by return.
4.2 Goods which have been returned (within 14 days) must have all tags and seals intact, be in its original package, unused and in a resalable condition.
4.3 In reference to Clause 4.2 upon receipt of the goods we will either exchange the goods, instigate a refund or you will receive a credit on your account. NB. Refunds are made less any shipping cost incurred. The provisions of this Clause 4.3 do not affect your statutory rights.
4.4 In accordance with the DSR Act 2000 there are some exceptions whereby “certain goods” cannot be returned by reason of their nature. Hair extensions fall into this category as they are a hygiene sensitive product. Here at Joanne Rozalin® we will accept returns on hair products providing the goods have been returned (within 14 days) and has the tags and seals intact, be in its original package, unused and in a resalable condition.
4.5 Subject to Clause 4.4 above, please note that we are unable to accept returns on Custom-Made products. These products have been made to your personal requirement and shall be deemed to be not resaleable.
4.6 Please note that the returned item is your responsibility until it reaches us, we therefore advise you send all returned items by a signed/tracked service that will insure your goods to their value and can provide you with tracking solutions should any problem arise. We are not liable for items that do not arrive with us or are deemed lost by your courier and no refunds will be given on items that do not arrive back with us. Should a problem arise with your sent item and you have used a signed/tracked courier service, they will be able to help locate the item.
5.1 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or any Third Party whereby we have attained permission of use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions,any use of extracts from this Website for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these Terms and Conditions, we will take legal action.
5.2 No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
5.4 Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
6. SERVICE ACCESS
6.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6.2 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
7. VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
7.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
(c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
(d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
7.3 You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
7.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 7.2 or 7.3.
8. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
8.1 Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Joanne Rozalin® logo;
(b) you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
(c) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
(d) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
(e) you do not otherwise use any Joanne Rozalin® trademarks displayed on this Website without our express written permission;
(f) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(g) your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in this clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action we deem appropriate.
8.3 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we or any of our group companies may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 8.2.
9.1 To register with joannerozalin.com you must be over eighteen years of age.
9.2 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
9.3 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
9.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
10.1 Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed (except where the Competition Notice states that more than one entry can be submitted) and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will not be considered.
10.2 Unless otherwise indicated photocopies of entry documents (where applicable) are not accepted. Where a winner has been selected and Joanne Rozalin® Hair & Beauty discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, Joanne Rozalin®Hair & Beauty reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules:
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of ‘Brute Force’, ‘Multiple Email Addresses’, ‘Script’, ‘VPN’, ‘Proxy’ or any other automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter an online Competition (unless stated). There is no charge to register with a Joanne Rozalin®Hair & Beauty website if registration is required as part of the entry process.
- Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Joanne Rozalin® Hair & Beauty cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Joanne Rozalin® Hair & Beauty does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published in the Joanne Rozalin® Hair & Beauty publication in which the competition appeared and on the relevant publication’s website.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Joanne Rozalin® Hair & Beauty reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Joanne Rozalin® Hair & Beauty and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. Joanne Rozalin® Hair & Beauty reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
11.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
11.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website.
12.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
12.2 Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
12.3 You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
Our terms for shipping are as follows:-
Paid Shipping (next working day):
- Orders can be placed 24/7. However, for next day delivery, orders must be placed between 8:30am to 2:00pm Monday to Friday (to enable processing and dispatch the same day).
- Orders received outside the time referred to above, will be processed the next working day.
- For clarity, an order placed on a Friday, the delivery day will be deemed as Monday.
- Any orders placed over the weekend, will be processed on Monday.
Free Shipping: (2-3 working days)
- Orders can be placed 24/7 for free delivery within 2-3 working days.
- Any orders placed over the weekend, will be processed on Monday.
We use our Courier services for UK and International shipping. Although every effort is made to ensure timely deliveries, we cannot accept any liability if a parcel arrives late.
Nb. All orders placed are subject to stock availability.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
14.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14.2 We do not warrant that materials/items for sale on the Website are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom. It is prohibited to access the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful. If you access this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
15.1 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions
15.2 If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
15.3 Only the parties to these Terms and Conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.